A great bathroom or garden lighting idea, our Newport Downlighter will provide beautiful accent lighting wherever it is used. One of our most contemporary wall lights, it is incredibly versatile, projecting subdued shafts of warm light down your walls which looks amazing as in a bathroom, bedroom or study.
The Newport comes into its own when used outside to create spectacular lighting effects, especially if used either side of a door or gateway or hung in a row along an exterior wall. Handcrafted from high quality forged iron that has been painted in our smart, hardwearing Matt Black for a smart, uniform look, it has an integral LED bulb which gives excellent light, uses very little electricity and should last for years; however, it cannot be dimmed. All Jim Lawrence
lights are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the very highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop.
- Intregral LED bulb that gives excellent light and is long lasting.
- Not dimmable
- IP Rating: 44 suitable for use outdoors and in bathroom zones 2 & 3 - see our Guide to IP Ratings.
Recommended LED Bulb: integral LED bulbs that should last for 50,000 hours of use
Fitting Options: the Newport is suitable for use in Europe and the US
Dimensions: 9.00W x 15.50H x 5.50D (cm)
IP Rating: rated IP44.
Additional Information: Compatible with motion sensor (not supplied)
A clean uniform finish which looks fantastic in any contemporary or traditional interior. To achieve it, the paint is applied with a powder coating process which creates a smooth, hardwearing surface that is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. To find out more about our finishes and how best to maintain them, please read our Product Finish
Where does it look good?
- Matt Black is an incredibly versatile finish that works well with any colourway and natural building materials such as brick, stone, plaster or woodwork and looks equally at home in a modern property as it does a period one.
- Our Newport looks fabulous fitted either side of a bathroom mirror.
- It creates stunning accent lighting if hung either side of an outside door or gate or if several are fitting along an exterior wall.
We also recommend...
- Our Bulkhead Light as an alternative industrial looking bathroom or outside wall light in a complementing antiqued brass finish.
- For a uniform look throughout your home, try pairing your Newport with our stunning range of antiqued brass door and window furniture.