Sister to our best selling Club Wall Light,
the Club Pendant is our take on the traditional ceiling lights you find in gentlemen’s clubs. This pendant has a neat unfussy, vintage presence that produces a lovely pool of light for a subdued atmosphere in a kitchen, living room or dining space. It looks fabulous hung in a row above a kitchen island or dining room table and its dainty proportions make it ideal for lighting up a small space such a narrow landing or hallway, cloakroom or utility.
Hand forged from solid natural brass and featuring a spun brass shade which directs its light downwards, the Club Pendant Light is made here at Jim Lawrence
using traditional brass working techniques highlights the skill of our metal workers and their ability to make lights with a timeless quality that will look equally at home in both contemporary and period settings.
- We recommend our LED Golf Ball Bulb as the perfect accompaniment to your light as it is designed to replicate the traditional look of an incandescent bulb and will flood your room with a soft warm light. It has a standard bayonet fitting, lights up to full strength instantly, is dimmable and has a lumens (brightness) that is equivalent to a 40W regular bulb.
Bulb Holder: BC/BA22 Golf Ball LED Bulb
Fitting Option: can be supplied with E14 (Small Edison Screw) for Europe for a small additional cost on request
Dimensions: 12.00W x 10.00H x 12.00D (cm)
Additional Information: supplied with 50cm of braided cable and ceiling fixing.
Knowledge Base Guides
Bespoke Pendant Cable Lengths
It is produced by treating the brass with antiquing solution to speed up the natural tarnishing process to create a lovely aged look that will darken naturally over time. Should you wish to lighten it, you will need to buff it occasionally with a small amount of brass cleaner to return it to its original hue. To discover more about our finishes, check out our product finish
Where does it look good?
- Hung in a row of three or more above your kitchen units, island or breakfast bar to create additional layers of tasking light.
- In a row above a kitchen or dining room table
- In alcoves to create lovely layers of lighting in a living or dining room.
- Either side of a fireplace, mantlepiece and chimney breast or any architectural feature you wish to highlight.
- Used to create cosy bedtime lighting on either side of your bed for dressing table mirror.