Edgeware Spotlight Strip in Matt Black - 4 Spots
Designed as a stylish and functional solution to boost the lighting in specific areas of your kitchen such as your sink, oven, countertop or island, our Edgeware spotlights incorporate an elegant metal shade with an exposed braided cable that gives them a cool industrial look.
Spotlights are also perfect for emphasising the more interesting features of your home, whether they’re photos, paintings, bookshelves, fabrics, ornaments or architectural features like alcoves or exposed beams.
These Edgeware Track spotlights can be rotated through 340 degrees and angled through 90 degrees so you can focus the light wherever you want. They will look perfectly at home in a period or modern property and only need wiring through one hole in your ceiling – making them a popular choice for home owners and electricians alike!
Where does the Edgeware Track look good?
- Hung on the wall or ceiling above your kitchen units or island to give tasking light where needed.
- Above an Aga, hob or kitchen sink.
- Fixed to exposed beams or in alcoves to highlight the beauty of architectural features.
- Fixed to joists in high, vaulted ceilings to add ambience to your lighting scheme.
- Our Edgeware spotlights are available as one to six spots in the same finish.
- For a uniform look throughout your home, try pairing it with any of our stunning door and window furniture in the same finish, or with our range of matching electric switches and plugs.
- We recommend our GU10 LED bulb as the perfect accompaniment to your spotlight.