Raydon Wall Light in Matt Black (Fluted Glass)
With its slightly opaque, tubular, fluted glass shade and unadorned backplate, the Raydon has a personality that is reminiscent of the factory lighting schemes that prevailed during the interwar years when modernism was in vogue and designers were looking for new ways to make products with an emphasis on simplicity and function.
This Raydon is hand crafted from high grade steel that has been painted in our smart, hardwearing Matt Black. At Jim Lawrence, all our lights are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the very highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop.
Please note this glass is a natural resource and as each piece is individually handmade slight imperfections may occasionally occur such as ripples and small bubbles.
Where does it look good?
- Matt Black is an incredibly versatile finish that works well with any colourway and natural building materials such as brick, stone, plaster or woodwork.
- Being IP rated, our Raydons can be used to create mood or as a tasking light anywhere in your home where there’s high levels of water vapour such as your kitchen or laundry room.
- Try hanging them either side of a bathroom mirror, kitchen sink or your favourite picture to make a focal point.
We also recommend...
- Our LED Clear Candle Bulbas the perfect accompaniment to your light.
- The Raydon is also available with fluted glass and can be frosted on request.
- It will go particularly well with our brass Hatton Bathroom Range.
- For a stylish, uniform look to your home, try matching your Raydon with other matt black lights and accessories such as our range of window latches and door handles, or collection of switches and sockets.