A stunning, nautical themed garden wall light with an industrial look about it, our Ship's Wall Light will provide you with plenty of lighting ideas for your garden, porch and outbuildings. It's retro design gives it something of the look of a vintage find which maybe why it has long been one of the most popular lights in our outdoor lighting range. It is also incredibly versatile, making an excellent choice for adding some coastal charm to a bathroom, hallway or utility.
Hand crafted in solid, natural brass that has been antiqued for a subtle, aged look, it has a a robust, hand blown glass shade encompassed in an industrial-style brass cage that is reminiscent of the deck lights you used to find on ocean liners and steam boats. All Jim Lawrence
lights are made using traditional brass working techniques and are hand finished to the very highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop.
- IP rated 44 - for use outdoors and in bathroom zones 2 & 3 - see our IP Ratings Guide.
- Please note: this glass is a natural resource and as each piece is individually handmade slight imperfections may occasionally occur such as ripples and small bubbles.
Bulb Holder: standard bayonet (BC, B22)
Fitting Options: can be adapted for Europe for a small additional cost on request.
Dimensions: 12.50W x 24.20H x 17.20D (cm)
IP Rated: IP44
Additional Information: Compatible with motion sensor (not supplied)
Antiqued Brass: A beautiful, natural finish produced by distressing the brass to create a soft patina that is then treated with antiquing solution to speed up the natural tarnishing process and create a lovely aged look that will darken naturally over time. Antiqued Brass is an incredibly versatile finish that works well with any colourway and natural building materials such as brick, stone, plaster or woodwork and looks equally at home in a modern property as it does a period one.
Where does it look good?
- This finish will catch the light more than our painted finishes so is great to use if you want to make a statement, as it will help draw your eye.
- Make the most of your front door, conservatory or orangery by hanging a Ship's Light either side of a door or gateway.
- It also looks wonderful brightening up a porch or providing much needed light over a patio for alfresco entertaining.
We also recommend...