If you are searching for bathroom lighting ideas, look no further than our beautifully reflective, glass Holborn Pendant light that we have adapted so you can enjoy its delicate hues in your bathroom or porch. Our lovely glass bathroom pendants lights are designed to hang perfectly above your sink, vanity unit or either side of a mirror where the airy, transparent quality of the hand blown glass allows you to create a stunning focal point without losing any sense of space. Incorporating attractive, waterproof cable and sealed fittings in a smaller nickel ceiling rose, our Holborn Bathroom Pendant Light is IP rated 44
so can be safely used in any bathroom and porch.
All Jim Lawrence
lights are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the very highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop. The Holborn is hand forged from solid natural brass that has been nickel plated for a bright, contemporary look. It has a wonderful, weighty quality that befits its handmade nature and comes supplied with 50cm of black waterproof cable and our specially designed ceiling rose in the same finish. Kindly note, glass is a natural resource and as each piece is individually handblown, slight imperfections may occasionally occur such as ripples and small bubbles.
Bulb Holder: Small bayonet (SBC,B15)
Fitting Option: Can be supplied with an E14 (Small Edison Screw) bulb holder for Europe, for a small additional cost on request.
Dimensions: 20.00W x 25.50H x 20.00D (cm)
IP Rating: This light is rated IP44
Additional Information: Compatible with motion sensor (not supplied)
Our nickel lustre is created by plating solid brass with highly polished nickel then finishing it with a flash coating of chrome that will add to its endurability and create a crisp, clean silvery patina to brighten your room. To find out more about our finishes and how best to maintain them, please read our Product Finish
Where does it look good?
- Nickel is an incredibly versatile finish that works well with any colourway and natural building materials such as brick, stone, plaster or woodwork.
- It is one of our more contemporary finishes so we feel it look better in a modern property or if used to update a period one.
- Nickel will catch the light more than our painted finishes so is great to use if you want to make a statement, as it will help draw your eye.
- Our Holborn looks fabulous on its own in the centre of a room or paired either side of a bathroom mirror.
We also recommend...
- Our LED Clear Candle bulb as the perfect accompaniment to your light.
- Our Compton range for a similar looking but smaller alternative bathroom light.
- For a uniform look throughout your home, try pairing your Jim Lawrence lights with our stunning range of nickel door and window furniture.