Our lovely Hinton Wall Light has a handcrafted contemporary chic that will add a designer touch to any room. IP44 rated
for use in a bathroom, it looks fabulous hung either side of a bathroom mirror, door or window. With its hand blown, frosted glass shade set in a rectangular brass cage, it has something of an art deco look about it that will sit comfortably in a modern setting or work wonderfully to update a traditional one.
Our Hinton is forged from high grade steel that has been polished to a gunmetal grey and lacquered for added durability. It has a fabulous weighty quality that befits its handmade nature. At Jim Lawrence
all our lights are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the very highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop. We recommend our LED Clear Candle Bulb
as the perfect accompaniment to your light as is dimmable and will flood your room with a soft warm light.
We don't recommend the Hinton wall light be fitted horizontally as this will make the light no longer suitable for bathrooms. Please note this glass is a natural resource and as each piece is individually handmade slight imperfections may occasionally occur such as ripples and small bubbles.
Fitting Option: can be adapted for use in Europe for a small additional cost on request.
Dimensions: 8.00W x 30.00H x 8.00D (cm)
This really showcases the stunning natural patina of the metal and is a great choice for a contemporary home or to update a traditional one. To produce the gunmetal grey colour, we polish the metal then seal it with a high gloss clear lacquer to create a finish with great durability. The texture and patina of the iron itself gives the product character which looks wonderful with a grey or natural colour way and works particularly with other metallic finishes such as nickel. To find out more about our finishes, check out our product finish
Where does it look good?
- Polished is an incredibly versatile finish that works well with any colourway and natural building materials such as brick, stone, plaster or woodwork.
- It is one of our more contemporary finishes so we feel it works better in a modern setting, or if used to update a traditional one.
- Our Hintons are incredibly versatile and can be used to create mood or tasking light anywhere in your home where there’s high levels of water vapour such as your kitchen or laundry room.
- We think it looks fabulous hung either side of a bathroom mirror, vanity unit or door or in between windows.
We also recommend…
- Our LED Clear Candle Bulb as the perfect accompaniment to your light.
- It will go particularly well with our grey Pembroke Bathroom Range.
- For a stylish, uniform look to your home, try matching your Hinton with other Polished lights and accessories such as our range of window latches and door handles, or collection of switches and sockets.