Celebrating the beautifully reflective qualities of glass, we’ve designed our Fulbourn with a fluted glass shade so you can enjoy its delicate hues in your kitchen, bedroom or dining room. Our lovely glass pendants lights are all designed to sit perfectly above kitchen islands, breakfast bars and dining tables where the airy, transparent quality of the hand blown glass allows you to create a stunning focal point without losing any sense of space.
All Jim Lawrence
lights are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the very highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop. The Fulbourn is hand forged from solid natural brass that has been lightly antiqued for a subtle, aged look. It has a wonderful, weighty quality that befits its handmade nature and comes supplied with 50cm of bronze braided cable and our Georgian ceiling rose in the same finish.
We recommend our LED Clear Candle Bulb
as the perfect accompaniment to your light as it is designed to replicate the traditional look of an incandescent bulb and will flood your room with a soft warm light. Kindly note, glass is a natural resource and as each piece is individually handblown, slight imperfections may occasionally occur such as ripples and small bubbles.
Bulb Holder: small bayonet (SBC, B15)
Fitting Option: can be supplied with an E14 (small Edison screw) bulb holder for Europe on request.
Dimensions: 20.00W x 23.80H x 20.00D (cm)
clean uniform finish which looks fantastic in any contemporary or traditional interior. To achieve it, the paint is applied with a powder coating process which creates a smooth, hardwearing surface that is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. To find out more about our finishes and how best to maintain them, please read our Product Finish
Where does it look good?
- Antiqued Brass is an incredibly versatile finish that works well with any colourway and natural building materials such as brick, stone, plaster or woodwork.
- It looks equally at home in a modern property as it does a period one.
- Antique Brass will catch the light more than our painted finishes so is great to use if you want to make a statement, as it will help draw your eye.
- Our Fulbourn looks fabulous on its own or in a row over a dining room table, breakfast bar or kitchen island.
- Suspend it from timber joists in a vaulted ceiling or let it take in a living room or bedroom with a high ceiling.
We also recommend...
- Our LED Clear Candle bulbas the perfect accompaniment to your light.
- We've designed a whole family of Fulbournsas both single lights and on tracks or ceiling roses.
- Our Greenwich is the Fulbourn’s bigger brother if you are looking for a larger pendant or thePutney its smaller sibling.
- For a uniform look throughout your home, try pairing your Jim Lawrence lights with our stunning range of antiqued brass door and window furniture.