Small Napier Cupboard Knob in Heritage Copper
These knobs have a fabulous, tactile quality that you feel immediately when you hold them. The smooth rounded design is incredibly practical, complementing modern and traditional furniture with a classic look that will not date. They have a lovely weighty quality that befits their handmade nature and are forged from solid, natural copper that has been lightly antiqued for a subtle, aged look. They come supplied with a fixing bolt.
All Jim Lawrence products are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop. The quality of the workmanship evident in these knobs highlights the skill of our blacksmiths and their ability to handcraft items to suit contemporary and period properties.
Where do they look good?
- Brightening up any kitchen units or cupboard doors.
- Used to update a sideboard, dresser, wardrobe or bedside table.
- Heritage Copper is a versatile finish that works well with any colourway and natural building materials such as brick, stone, plaster or woodwork.
- It looks equally at home in a modern property as it does a period one.
- This finish will catch the light more than our painted finishes so is great to use if you want to make a statement, as it will help draw your eye.