Single Curtis Spot Light in Antiqued Brass
The Curtis is scaled to work in a small space as well as a large one and features a head that can be angled through 90 degrees and rotated through 350 degrees so you can focus your light wherever you want it. Shown above in our lightly Antiqued Brass finish, it is dimmable if used with a dimmable GU 10 bulb and dimmer switch and is available as a double spot version.
We recommend our GU10 LED Spot bulb as a great choice to accompany any of our spotlights. It instantly lights to full strength, has a lovely warm white beam and at 345 lumens, is comparable in output to a 50w traditional bulb. It also features a 36 degree beam which has a wider reach than most spot bulbs and is dimmable if used with a dimmer switch. LED bulbs are incredibly energy efficient, only using a fraction of the energy of a regular bulb and lasting, on average, around 15-20,000 hours of use.
All Jim Lawrence lights are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the very highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop. The details of the design highlights the skill of our metal workers and their ability to make products that suit both contemporary and period properties.
Where does it look good?
- Hung in a row on the walls above your kitchen units to give tasking light where needed.
- Paired either side of your oven, hob or kitchen sink.
- Used as cosy, subdued bedtime lighting on either side of your bed.
- On a chimney breast or above your Aga or range of you have a country style kitchen.
- Fixed to exposed beams or in alcoves to highlight the beauty of architectural features.
- Fixed to joists in high, vaulted ceilings in barn or loft conversions to add to the ambience of your lighting.
Shop the look
- The Curtis is also available as an equally charming double spotlight in the same finish.
- For a similar looking wall light, try our Club Wall light, or for a pendant, our Club Pendant Light.
- For a uniform look throughout your home, try pairing it with any of our stunning door and window furniture in the same finish, or with our range of matching electric switches and plugs.
- We recommend our GU10 LED bulb as the perfect accompaniment to your spotlight.