Rowsley Double Wall Light in Polished
Jim Lawrence has worked hard over the past 20 years to build up an international reputation for classic, high quality lighting and we feel our Rowsley really encapsulates our passion for elegant, period look wall lighting. All our lights are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the very highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop. The details of Rowsley’s design highlights the skill of our metal workers and their ability to make products that suit both contemporary and period properties
Where does it look good
- Polished Lacquer is an incredibly versatile finish that works well with any colourway, natural building materials such as brick, stone, plaster or woodwork and particularly with outher metallic finishes like our Nickel.
- It looks equally at home in a modern property as it does a period one.
- The Double Rowsley looks particularly good hung as a pair either side of an architectural feature like a chimney breast or in an alcove in your living or dining room.
- Try framing a mantelpiece, bedroom mirror, window or door by hanging one each side.
- They also look wonderful hanging in a row along a narrow hallway, landing or up a staircase where space is limited.
We also recommend...
- Our SBC (B15) LED Clear Candle Bulb as the perfect accompaniment to your light
- The Double Rowsley is not supplied with shades but we recommend you explore our huge collection of handmade tapered candle shades to find your perfect match.
- It also comes as a single version that looks especially good in a small space.
- For a uniform look, try matching it with our polished lacquer pendant lights or with our stunning door and window furniture.