Raydon Wall Light in Nickel Plate (Fluted Glass)
With its slightly opaque, tubular, fluted glass shade and unadorned backplate, the Raydon has a personality that is reminiscent of the factory lighting schemes that prevailed during the interwar years when modernism was in vogue and designers were looking for new ways to make products with an emphasis on simplicity and function.
This Raydon is hand crafted from natural brass that has been lightly antiqued. At Jim Lawrence, all our lights are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the very highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop.
Please note this glass is a natural resource and as each piece is individually handmade slight imperfections may occasionally occur such as ripples and small bubbles.
Where does it look good?
- Nickel is an incredibly versatile finish that works well with any colourway and natural building materials such as brick, stone, plaster or woodwork.
- Nickel will catch the light more than our painted finishes so is great to use if you want to make a statement, as it will help draw your eye to it.
- Being IP rated, our Raydons can be used to create mood or as a tasking light anywhere in your home where there’s high levels of water vapour such as your kitchen or laundry room.
We also recommend
- Our LED Clear Candle Bulb as the perfect accompaniment to your light.
- The Raydon is also available with plain glass and can be frosted on request.
- It will go particularly well with our nickel Stratford Bathroom Range.
- For a stylish, uniform look to your home, try matching your Raydon with other nickel lights and accessories such as our range of door handles and nickel switches and sockets.