Brighten up your home with one of our eye-catching, hand crafted Putney Wall Lights in our wonderfully reflective glass and metal for a country modern look to your bedroom, living room or kitchen diner. With its elegant, curved swan neck arm and hand blown glass shade, it has an airy, transparent quality that allows you to enjoy its reflective hues without losing any sense of space.
The Putney is little brother to our Fulbourn and Greenwich pendants which we have tweaked to create a smaller version for your walls. We feel it is a contemporary classic that would suit an industrial space as much as a country cottage, and works as hard as a tasking light as it does to create a lovely ambient mood in any room in your home. This Putney is hand forged from solid natural brass that has been lightly antiqued for a subtle, aged look. It also has a wonderful, weighty quality that befits its handmade nature.
All Jim Lawrence
lights are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the very highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop. We recommend our LED Clear Candle Bulb
as the perfect accompaniment to your light as it will flood your room with a soft warm light, lights up to full strength instantly, is dimmable and has a lumens (brightness) that is equivalent to a 40W regular bulb. Please note this glass is a natural resource and as each piece is individually handmade slight imperfections may occasionally occur such as ripples and small bubbles.
Small Bayonet bulb (SBC, B15) Dimensions:
16.00W x 26.30H x 28.40D (cm)
Antique Brass: A beautiful, natural finish produced by distressing the brass to create a soft patina that is then treated with antiquing solution to speed up the natural tarnishing process and create a lovely aged look that will darken naturally over time. Antiqued Brass is an incredibly versatile finish that works well with any colourway and natural building materials such as brick, stone, plaster or woodwork and looks equally at home in a modern property as it does a period one.
Where does it look good?
- The Putney looks particularly good hung as a pair either side of a front door, chimney breast, mantlepiece or in an alcove in your living or dining room.
- Try fitting them in a bedroom, either side of the bed or next to a dressing table mirror.
- They look lovely hanging in a row along a hallway, landing or up a staircase.
Shop the look
- The Putney is also available as an equally charming pendant light in the same finish.
- For a uniform look throughout your home, try pairing it with any of our stunning door and window furniture in the same finish, or with our range of matching electric switches and plugs.
- We recommend our Clear LED Candle bulb as the perfect accompaniment to your light.