We have redesigned our popular Fulbourn Pendant Light with an IP rating and a flush fitting so it can be ceiling mounted and bring its beautiful reflective qualities to your bathroom, front entrance or porch as well as your bedroom, kitchen and living room or anywhere your ceiling height is restricted.
The beauty of glass is that it has an airy, transparent quality that allows you to enjoy its reflective hues without losing any sense of space. This Fulbourn is hand forged from solid natural brass that has been nickel plated for a clean, crisp look. It also has a wonderful, weighty quality that befits its handmade nature and a hand blown, round fluted glass shade that will add a touch of class to your lighting scheme.
All Jim Lawrence
lights are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the very highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop. We recommend our LED Clear Candle Bulb
as the perfect accompaniment to your light as it is designed to replicate the traditional look of an incandescent bulb and will flood your room with a soft warm light. It lights up to full strength instantly, is dimmable and has a lumens (brightness) that is equivalent to a 40W regular bulb. Kindly note, glass is a natural resource and as each piece is individually handblown, slight imperfections may occasionally occur such as ripples and small bubbles.
Fitting Option: can be supplied with an E14 (small Edison screw) bulb holder for Europe on request.
Dimensions: 20.00W x 26.00H x 20.00D (cm)
Additional information: Compatible with motion sensor (not supplied)
Our nickel lustre is created by plating solid brass with highly polished nickel then finishing it with a flash coating of chrome that will add to its endurability and create a crisp, clean silvery patina to brighten your room. To find out more about our finishes and how best to maintain them, please read our Product Finish
Where does it look good?
- Nickel is an incredibly versatile finish that works well with any colourway and natural building materials such as brick, stone, plaster or woodwork.
- This finish will catch the light more than our painted finishes so is great to use if you want to make a statement, as it will help draw your eye.
- This Fulbourn looks fabulous brightening up a bathroom, loo or front porch.
- Try fitting a pair above your kitchen units or in a row along a corridor, hallway or breakfast room.
We also recommend...
- Our LED Clear Candle bulb as the perfect accompaniment to your light.
- Our Putney if you prefer a light with a smaller glass shade.
- The Greenwich if you’re looking to make an impact with a really oversized shade.
- For a uniform look throughout your home, try pairing your Jim Lawrence lights with our stunning range of door and window furniture in the same finish or our collection of light switches and sockets.