With its elegant silhouette and warm, on trend copper tones, our Exeter pendant light is an exciting new addition to our range of kitchen and dining room ceiling lighting. A classic pendant ceiling light with a nod to retro styling, it has been designed to hang above a kitchen table, island or breakfast bar where it looks fabulous on its own or in a pair.
Handcrafted from solid, natural copper that has been lightly antiqued for a subtle, aged look, the Exeter has a beautiful spun copper shade, retro-look brown braided flex and period detailing on the cable grip. The light has a lovely tactile quality that befits its handmade nature and comes supplied with our Georgian Ceiling Rose and fixing screws in the same finish. All Jim Lawrence
lights are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop. We recommend our Golf Ball LED Bulb
as the perfect accompaniment to your light as it combines the best of old fashioned styling with modern LED technology that is extremely energy efficient and gives off a warm white light.
Bulb Holder: standard bayonet (BC, B22)
Fitting Option: can be supplied with an E14 (Small Edison Screw) bulb holder for Europe on request.
Dimensions: 26 x 15H x 26D (cm)
Additional Information: supplied with 50cm braided cable and ceiling fixing
A beautiful, natural finish produced by distressing the copper to create a soft patina that is then treated with an antiquing solution to speed up the natural tarnishing process and create a lovely aged look that will darken naturally over time. This produces a handsome heritage finish suitable for use indoors and out. To find out more about our finishes, please read our Product Finishes
Where does it look good?
- The Exeter will make a wonderful statement piece over a kitchen table, breakfast bar or island, particularly if hung in a pair or in a row.
- Its warm, copper tones lends itself to a garden room, conservatory or open plan kitchen diner where it will catch the light and draw your eye.
- Our Heritage Copper finish works well with natural building materials like stone, brick plaster and woodwork and will suit modern and traditional homes.
We also recommend…
- Our Golf Ball LED bulb as he perfect lamp fitting for your light.
- Our range of Heritage Copper products for a matching look.
- Copper works well with Antiqued Brass so why not try pairing it with our range of switches and sockets or window stays and latches for a uniform look around your home.