Mia Glass Pendant Light in Nickel
All Jim Lawrence lights are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the very highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop. The Mia is hand forged from solid natural brass that has been nickel plated for a bright, silvery look. It has a wonderful, weighty quality that befits its handmade nature and comes supplied with 50cm of black braided cable and our Georgian ceiling rose in the same finish.
We recommend our LED Clear Candle Bulb as the perfect accompaniment to your light as it is designed to replicate the traditional look of an incandescent bulb and will flood your room with a soft warm light. It lights up to full strength instantly, is dimmable and has a lumens (brightness) that is equivalent to a 40W regular bulb.
Kindly note, glass is a natural resource and as each piece is individually handblown, slight imperfections may occasionally occur such as ripples and small bubbles.
Bulb Holder: small bayonet (SBC, B15)
Dimensions: 16.00W x 19.60H x 16.00D (cm)
Additional Information: supplied with 50cm of braided cable and ceiling fixing
Where does it look good?
- Nickel is a versatile finish that works well with any colourway and natural building materials such as brick, stone, plaster or woodwork.
- It will catch the light more than our painted finishes so is great to use if you want to make a statement, as it will help draw your eye.
- The Mia looks fabulous on its own or in a row over a dining room table, breakfast bar or kitchen island.
- It is also a great choice to put centre stage in a smaller lounge, bedroom or hallway where its reflective qualities will make the most of any natural light.
We also recommend...
- Our LED Clear Candle bulb as the perfect accompaniment to your light.
- We've designed a whole family of Mia wall, pendant and bathroom ceiling lights to ensure you gind the perfect fit.
- Tha Orla and Ava pendants are the Mia's bigger sisters if you are looking for larger glass shades.
- For a uniform look throughout your home, try pairing your lights with our stunning range of door and window furniture or switches and sockets in the same finish.