Arlington Pendant Light in Antiqued Brass
Item No. 3313AB
Measurements 62W x 36H x 62D (cm)
If you are looking for a modern alternative to a traditional chandelier, then our beautiful Arlington Pendant Light might fit the bill. Hand crafted from solid, natural brass that has been lightly antiqued for a subtle, aged look, we have designed it with four shade arms to give a sleek, contemporary look to your room.
The Arlington will sit fairly flush to your ceiling as it only has a drop of 36cms which makes it ideal for smaller rooms and those will low ceilings. It is also a great choice to hang above a bed or over a kitchen or dining room table, where the fabric shades will soften any overhead glare.
We recommend using one of our 25cm Pendant Empire or similar 20cm Pendant Medium French Drum Shades as the best match for your Arlington as it requires a shade with a pendant fitting. We also think our Classic GLS LED bulbis the perfect accompaniment to the light as it replicates the look of a heritage bulb, lights up to full strength immediately, will flood your room with soft, warm light and has a brightness equivalent to a traditional 40/50w bulb.
Kindly note, this light requires pendant lampshades.
Bulb Holder: standard bayonet (BC, B22)
Recommended shade: 20cm Pendant Medium French Drum Shade in Royal Oyster Silk (sold separately)
Fitting Option: Can be supplied with E14 (Small Edison Screw) fittings for Europe on request.
Dimensions: 62.00W x 36.00H x 62.00D (cm)
Antiqued Brass: A beautiful, natural finish produced by distressing the brass to create a soft patina that is then treated with antiquing solution to speed up the natural tarnishing process and create a lovely aged look that will darken naturally over time. To lighten the brass just buff it occasionally with a small amount of brass cleaner to return it to its original hue. To find out more about our finishes and how best to maintain them, please read our Product Finish pages.
Where does it look good?
- Antiqued Brass is versatile finish that works well with any colourway and natural building materials such as brick, stone, plaster or woodwork.
- It looks equally at home in a modern property as it does a period one and will catch the light more than our painted finishes so is great to use if you want to make a statement, as it will help draw your eye
- Use it as a centre piece in a bedroom, wide hallway or sitting room.
- It will also look at home suspended above a dining room table or kitchen diner.
We also recommend…
- Our Classic GLS LED bulb as the best match for the Arlington.
- Our 20cm Pendant Drum Shades or 25cm Pendant Empire Shades as the perfect partner.
- For an elegant look around your home, try complementing your lights with something from our range of window and door fittings in the same finish, or our collection of switches & sockets.
- If you’re after more inspiration and would like to see what interior designers and some of our customers have done with their Jim Lawrence products, please check out our Style Journal for tips, photos and behind the scenes look at how your products are made.