Home > Career Opportunities
Have you got what it takes to join our excellent Customer Service team?
Customer Service Advisor
A heritage of British design, born in Suffolk. We are an award winning family business, designing and handcrafting luxury lighting and products for the home from our Suffolk workshops.
Aside from the high quality of the products, our customers keep coming back to Jim Lawrence because:
- All our staff are based at our Suffolk workshop, so everyone they speak to will know our products through and through and can give knowledgeable advice.
- Our outstanding customer service, delivery and returns policies set us out from the crowd.
We are looking to recruit an outstanding Customer Service Advisor to answer queries and take orders from our customers both on the telephone and in our showroom. You will provide professional, knowledgeable, personalised service to our customers through excellent communication skills, the ability to build rapport and leave a lasting impression.
What you will need:
- You will have a strong background in providing excellent customer service either by working in retail, or an equivalent industry, where delivering the best customer service experience really matters.
- All applicants will need to be computer-literate, although training in our specific company software will be given.
- A keen interest in period homes, homeware and interior design would be a real advantage.
In return, we will offer you a fun, lively working environment in this friendly family run business. We have a strong ongoing commitment to training and development within our customer service team, and offer a comprehensive remuneration package.
This position is full-time, 5 days a week to include Saturdays. If you interested in joining our exceptional customer service team please send a letter of application and CV to Nicola Halls
Do you love old properties and interior design? Are you a great communicator? Then you might be just who we are looking for!
Temporary Customer Service Advisor
In the run up to Christmas, we experience higher call volumes and therefore we are looking to recruit temporary Customer Service Advisor to ensure our customer service standards are maintained during this busy period. As a Customer Service Administrator you will be based in our bustling Hadleigh office. Your role will be to answer queries and take orders from our customers on the telephone, and potentially help out from time to time in the showroom.
All applicants will need to be computer-literate, although training in our specific company software will be given.
This is an excellent entry level opportunity for someone who has bags of enthusiasm for period home interiors and is up for a new challenge. This is a temporary 6 month position - some flexibility in the working hours may be available for the right candidate.
So if this sounds like you we'd love to hear from you - please apply to Nicola Halls with a cover letter explaining why you're the one for us, and a CV to support your application