Home > Career Opportunities
Are you a confident Production Planner who could join our Supply Chain team?
A great opportunity has arisen within a fast growing Suffolk based luxury lighting and home furnishings company based in Hadleigh, Suffolk. We are looking for a new team member who has experience of planning/scheduling in a manufacturing environment.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Establish a production plan to efficiently meet our customer demands;
- Monitor and improve planning rules to achieve a balanced and cost efficient production plan;
- Proactively undertake analysis to establish the correct balance mid to long term capacity vs. customer demand;
- Optimize inventory and develop an inventory plan;
- Ensure master data accuracy;
- Pro-actively be involved in phase in/out of finished goods and components.
The successful candidate must have experience of ERP/MRP systems (ideally Microsoft Dynamics Navision), strong analytical skills and be able to communicate to a high standard.
The position is full time and offers an excellent salary (depending on experience), employee benefits and the opportunity to work in a busy, friendly team.
To apply please upload a letter of application and CV to Nicola Halls (HR and Health & Safety Manager).
Job Type: Full-time
Production Planning experience: 2 years