Home > Career Opportunities
Wiring & Assembly Assistant
A position has arisen within the company for a full time, wiring and assembly assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a nationally renowned lighting and interiors manufacturer based in Hadleigh, Suffolk.
The key responsibilities will be:
- To carry out basic standard operations effectively to a high safety and quality standard. E.g. hand assembly/wiring of light fittings and other home products.
- To assist in other areas of the production department. E.g. packing and despatch.
- To be personally accountable for completing your day to day activities in accordance with training, skills and standards.
- To check the quality of your operations and intervene within fixed limits
- To signal irregularities in the operation of any equipment or machinery.
- To escalate any problems in completing your day to day targets/work.
E.g. product quality, job training and adopting a stop and fix approach.
As the successful candidate you should ideally have previous experience in a production environment. You should have the confidence to ask for help or clarity when required and work in accordance with procedures and rules.
In return we offer a pleasant working environment, opportunities for progression, membership of the company auto-enrolment pension scheme and a competitive rate of pay. This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week between Monday and Friday.
To apply please send a letter of application and CV to Nicola Halls, HR Manager.