Walcot Glass Pendant Light in Antiqued Brass
Item No. 3480AB
Measurements 19.2W x 28.6H x 19.2D (cm)
Great lighting is key to any kitchen design and our beautiful domed Walcot Pendant Light is designed to sit perfectly above kitchen tables, island units or in dining spaces. The airy, transparent quality of the hand blown glass allows you to create a stunning focal point without losing the sense of space, while the minimalist design lends itself to a modern or industrial space as much as a traditional one. Looking for a kitchen island idea? Compare the sizes here >
For lighting ideas, see our Hallway Lighting Collection >Jim Lawrence lights are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the very highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop.
- Our Fordham Ceiling Rose in the same finish.
- 50cm of braided cable which can be shortened on installation. We would always recommend any modifications are carried out by a qualified electrician
- If you require a longer length, see our Guide to Altering Pendant Lengths
Bulb Holder: Standard bayonet (BC, B22)
Fitting Option: Can be supplied with E14 (Small Edison Screw) bulbs for Europe for a small additional cost on request Find out more here >
Dimensions: 19.2W x 28.6H x 19.2D (cm)
Recommended bulb: Classic GLS LED bulb >
Knowledge Base Guides
- Lighting your home
- Lighting FAQs
- Glass Pendant Fitting Guide
- Can I Alter the Chain/Cable Length?
- Kitchen Island Lighting
Antiqued Brass: A beautiful, natural finish produced by distressing the brass to create a soft patina that is then treated with antiquing solution to speed up the natural tarnishing process and create a lovely aged look that will darken naturally over time. Antiqued Brass is an incredibly versatile finish that works well with any colourway and natural building materials such as brick, stone, plaster or woodwork and looks equally at home in a modern property as it does a period one.
Maintaining the finish
- Cleaning Antiqued Brass
- Glass: The best way to restore the sparkle to glass is to use a Microfibre Glass Polishing cloth. These are widely available and perfect for a streak free finish. Just wipe the glass over with any damp cloth and then polish with the dry microfibre cloth. If you are cleaning a glass ball or vase shape, do not try to clean the inside as this should not be necessary and once you have a watermark on the inside it will be very difficult to remove.
Where does it look good?
- Antiqued Brass is an incredibly versatile finish that works well with any colourway and natural building materials such as brick, stone, plaster or woodwork. It will catch the light more than our painted finishes so is great to use if you want to make a statement, as it will help draw your eye.
- The Walcot looks wonderful hung on its own or as a pair or triple above your kitchen table, breakfast bar, or kitchen island.
- Similarly, it looks fantastic above a dining room table as part of a more formal scheme, or in front of windows where the glass shade plays with the
Choosing the right size can depend upon the height of the ceiling, the amount of light in the room and the decor of the surroundings. Below we have listed some of the most popular customer choices for you to see how well the lights work with your kitchen.
If you wish to have the cable/chain height changed you can do so by contacting us directly for a quotation >