Home > Career Opportunities
Incoming Good Inspector
A position has arisen within the company for a full-time incoming goods inspector. This is a great opportunity for you to join a nationally renowned lighting and interiors manufacturer based in Hadleigh, Suffolk.
The key responsibilities will be:
- To ensure all incoming goods are inspected as per the control plan and our quality standards.
- To raise concerns where goods do not meet the agreed quality standard.
- To ensure that only products, that meet the standard, are booked in and put away in ‘pickable’ locations
- To escalate any quality concerns or queries to the Supplier Quality Lead.
- To provide a supporting role within the warehouse when the needs of the business require this.
As the successful candidate you will ideally have experience in a quality control environment with the ability to interpret drawings and utilise measurement tools. You should pay attention to detail and have a methodical/structured approach to your work. You must have excellent communication skills.
In return we offer a pleasant working environment, opportunities for progression, membership of the company auto-enrolment pension scheme and a competitive rate of pay. This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week between Monday and Friday.
To apply please send a letter of application and CV to Nicola Halls, HR Manager.