Holborn Greeny Blue Coloured Glass Pendant Lightin Matt Black
Hand forged here in Suffolk, the Holborn is made from high grade steel that has been painted Matt Black for a smart, uniform finish. It has a weighty, tactile quality that befits its handmade nature and comes supplied with 50cm of black braided cable and our Georgian ceiling rose in the same finish. The greeney blue glass shade is perfect for adding a subtle hint of colour to your scheme whether in a period or contemporary setting, and its delicate proportions look lovely in a bedroom, sitting room or hallway.
All Jim Lawrence lights are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the very highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop. We recommend our LED Clear Candle Bulb as the perfect accompaniment to your light as it is designed to replicate the traditional look of an incandescent bulb and will flood your room with a soft warm light.
Kindly note, glass is a natural resource and as each piece is individually handblown, slight imperfections may occasionally occur such as ripples and small bubbles.
Where does it look good?
- Matt Black is an incredibly versatile finish that works well with any colourway and natural building materials such as brick, stone, plaster or woodwork.
- It looks equally at home in a modern property as it does a period one.
- Our Greeney Blue Holborn looks fabulous on its own or in a row over a dining room table, breakfast bar or kitchen island.
- Suspend it from timber joists in a vaulted ceiling or let it take in a living room or bedroom with a high ceiling.
We also recommend...
- Our LED Clear Candle bulb as the perfect accompaniment to your light.
- Our Compton for a smaller ceiling pendant or wall light with a similar clear glass shade.
- The Richmond is a larger pendant version.
- For a uniform look throughout your home, try pairing your Jim Lawrence lights with our stunning range of antiqued brass door and window furniture.