Holborn Charcoal Coloured Glass Pendant Lightin Matt Black
Hand blown here in Suffolk, the Holborn is hand forged from high grade steel which has been painted Matt Black It has a weighty, tactile quality that befits its handmade nature. It also comes supplied with 50cm of black braided cable and our Georgian ceiling rose in the same finish. The charcoal grey glass shade is perfect for adding a subtle hint of colour to your scheme whether in a period or contemporary setting, and its delicate proportions look lovely in a bedroom, sitting room or hallway.
All Jim Lawrence lights are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the very highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop. We recommend our LED Clear Candle Bulb as the perfect accompaniment to your light as it is designed to replicate the traditional look of an incandescent bulb and will flood your room with a soft warm light.
Kindly note, glass is a natural resource and as each piece is individually handblown, slight imperfections may occasionally occur such as ripples and small bubbles.
Where does it look good?
- Hung on its own or in a row over a dining room table, breakfast bar or kitchen island.
- Suspended from timber joists in a vaulted ceiling or taking centre stage in a living room or bedroom with a high ceiling.
- As the main light in a hallway or porch.
- Used as statement lighting in a row above a conference table or bar top
We also recommend...
- Our LED Clear Candle bulb as the perfect accompaniment to your light.
- Our Compton for a smaller ceiling pendant or wall light with a similar clear glass shade.
- The Richmondis a larger pendant version.
- For a uniform look throughout your home, try pairing your Jim Lawrence lights with our stunning range of matt black door and window furniture.