Highgate Pendant Light Shade in Slate Grey
Make a statement with our wonderfully eye-catching, oversized Highgate Pendant Light which has been given a fresh retro-look with our Slate Grey painted finish. An upscaled version of our Pantry Light, the Highgate is designed to take centre stage wherever it is hung and looks particularly good suspended on its own or in a pair over a kitchen or dining room table, breakfast bar or kitchen island.
With a simple, utilitarian design that features a handsome, hand forged ‘pudding bowl’ spun shade and our lovely hidden cable chain, the Highgate has a touch of urban chic about it that would suit a contemporary setting as much as a country one.
The Jim Lawrence Slate Grey finish fits in perfectly with the popularity of black, deep grey and blue accent colours in current kitchen designs, and combined with a Traffic White interior, evokes the feel of warehouse or loft space living. This bold new colour way is best used for creating interest and a focal point within a modern country kitchen or dining space.
Where does it look good?
- Suspended above a dining room or kitchen table.
- If you have the space, hung as a pair above a kitchen island unit or breakfast bar.
- On its own or with a twin in the centre of a kitchen ceiling to add another layer of lighting to your scheme.
- Its utilitarian look lends itself to functional rooms such a hallway, back porch, boot room or large utility room.
- As a central pendant in a conservatory, garden room or orangery.