Fulbourn Charcoal Coloured Glass Pendant Lightin Polished
The Fulbourn is made from high grade steel that has been polished and lacquered to reveal the underlying patina. It has a lovely weighty quality that befits its handmade nature and comes supplied with 50cm of grey braided cable and our Georgian ceiling rose in the same finish. The Charcoal Grey fluted glass shade is perfect for adding a subtle hint of colour to your scheme whether in a period or contemporary setting, and its delicate proportions look lovely in a bedroom, sitting room or hallway.
All Jim Lawrence lights are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the very highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop. We recommend our LED Clear Candle Bulb as the perfect accompaniment to your light as it is designed to replicate the traditional look of an incandescent bulb and will flood your room with a soft warm light.
Kindly note, glass is a natural resource and as each piece is individually handblown, slight imperfections may occasionally occur such as ripples and small bubbles.
Where does it look good?
- Polished Lacquer is a versatile finish that works well with any colourway and natural building materials such as brick, stone, plaster or woodwork.
- It is one of our more contemporary finishes so looks best in a modern setting or used to update a traditional one.
- Our Fulbourn looks fabulous on its own or in a row over a dining room table, breakfast bar or kitchen island.
- Suspend it from timber joists in a vaulted ceiling or let it take in a living room or bedroom with a high ceiling.
We also recommend...
- Our LED Clear Candle bulb as the perfect accompaniment to your light.
- We've designed a whole family of Fulbourns as both single lights and on tracks or ceiling roses.
- Our Greenwich is the Fulbourn’s bigger brother if you are looking for a larger pendant or the Putney its smaller sibling.
- For a uniform look throughout your home, try pairing your Jim Lawrence lights with our stunning range of polished lacquer door and window furniture.