Schoolhouse Drawer and Cupboard Pull in AntiquedBrass
Lovingly hand crafted from natural brass, they have a pretty pressed look and weighty feel that exudes their quality and gives them an up to date edge without losing their utilitarian charm. Made using traditional brass working techniques, the understated design in all our handles highlights the skill of our metal workers and their ability to hand craft door pulls that suit both contemporary and period properties. The Schoolhouse Drawer Pulls will sit as comfortably in a modern kitchen as they will a farmhouse one.
Where does it look good?
- Any kitchen cabinets, cupboards and draws. Try fitting them alongside traditional drawer handles for a contemporary ‘mix and match’ look.
- In a bedroom, on bedside tables or a chest of drawers.
- As an alternative to dropped handles or drawer knobs to update a sideboard or console table.
We also recommend...
- The Jim Lawrence range of drawer pulls.
- Our collection of rails, racks and hooks that are ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
- For a uniform look throughout your home, try pairing your pulls with our stunning range of door and window furniture in the same finish, or our electric sockets and switches also available in a wide range of finishes.