Swapping your old kitchen drawer handles and knobs for new ones is a great way to refresh your kitchen without resorting to a refit, while using handcrafted ones gives your room a personal touch and lovely ‘lived in’ feel. Our Napier Cupboard Knobs have quickly become a firm Jim Lawrence favourite because they serve just that purpose, creating instant style wherever they are used in kitchens, bedrooms and, more frequently, on upcycled furniture projects.
These knobs have a fabulous, tactile quality that you feel immediately when you hold them. The smooth rounded design is incredibly practical, complementing modern and traditional furniture with a classic look that will not date. They have a lovely weighty quality that befits their handmade nature and are forged from solid, natural brass that has been lightly antiqued for a subtle, aged look. They come supplied with a fixing bolt.
All Jim Lawrence
products are made using traditional metal working techniques and are hand finished to the highest standards here at our Suffolk workshop. The quality of the workmanship evident in these knobs highlights the skill of our blacksmiths and their ability to handcraft items to suit contemporary and period properties.
Dimensions: 4.00W x 4.00H x 3.5D (cm)
A clean uniform finish that looks fantastic in any contemporary or traditional interior and works well with natural building materials like brick, stone, wood and plaster. To achieve it, the paint is applied with a powder coating process which creates a smooth, hard-wearing surface that is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.To find out more about our finishes and how best to maintain them, please read our Product Finish
Where do they look good?
- Brightening up any kitchen units or cupboard doors.
- Used to update a sideboard, dresser, wardrobe or bedside table.
- Matt Black is an incredibly versatile finish that works well with any colourway
We also recommend…
- The Small Napier Doorknob if you need a bigger version.
- Our Holkham Knob Sets if you’d like a similar looking knob for your doors.
- For a uniform look throughout your home, try matching your handles with our range of window stays and latches in the same finish.