Home > Career Opportunities
Customer Service Advisor
Our outstanding customer service sets us out from the crowd. If you are looking for a sales advisor position in a happy working environment in the heart of rural Suffolk, and are passionate about homes and interiors, you could be just what we are looking for!
What we offer:
- As a Customer Service Advisor you will answer queries and take orders from our customers either on the telephone or in person in our showroom.
- You will provide a knowledgeable, personalised service through your excellent communication skills, and your ability to build rapport with the customer.
- You will have the ability to handle customer issues sensitively and efficiently and leave a lasting impression of goodwill.
- Confident computer skills, including experience of the Microsoft office suite.
- Good listening, organisational and problem-solving skills are key.
- You will have a strong background in providing excellent customer service either by working in retail or in an industry where delivering the best customer service experience really matters.
- A keen interest in homeware and interior design would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- A friendly, family business.
- An exciting working environment where no two days are the same.
- A clearly defined path of career progression to help grow your knowledge and skills within the sales team.
- Company pension contribution.
- Significant product discounts.
- A 40 hour a week, full time position with 28 days annual holiday entitlement (including bank holidays).