Home > Career Opportunities
Customer Service Advisor
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
A heritage of British design, born in Suffolk. We are an award-winning family business, designing and handcrafting luxury lighting and products for the home from our Suffolk workshops.
Aside from the high quality of the products, our customers keep coming back to Jim Lawrence because:
- All our staff are based at our Suffolk workshop, so everyone they speak to will know our products through and through and can give knowledgeable advice.
- Our outstanding customer service, delivery and returns policies set us out from the crowd. We are looking to recruit an outstanding Customer Service Advisor Level 1 to answer queries and take orders from our customers on the telephone in our busy Sales Team. You will provide professional, knowledgeable, personalised service to our customers, as well as liaise with our workshop and delivery companies to ensure the smooth completion of all orders.
- You will have a strong background in providing excellent customer service by working in a similar environment, where delivering the best customer service experience really matters.
- All applicants will need to be computer-literate, although training in our specific company software will be given.
- All applicants will need to demonstrate impeccable communication skills both verbal and written
- A keen interest in period homes, homeware and interior design would be a real advantage.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Confident computer skills, including experience of the Microsoft office suite.
- Good listening, organisational and problem-solving skills are key.
- You will have a strong background in providing excellent customer service either by working in retail or in an industry where delivering the best customer service experience really matters.
- A keen interest in home ware and interior design would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:In return, we will offer you a fun, lively working environment in this friendly family run business. We have a strong ongoing commitment to training and development within our customer service team and offer a comprehensive remuneration package.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- A friendly, family business.
- An exciting working environment where no two days are the same.
- A clearly defined path of career progression to help grow your knowledge and skills within the sales team.
- Company pension contribution.
- Significant product discounts.
- A 40 hour a week, full time position with 28 days annual holiday entitlement (including bank holidays).
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive salary (up to £18,408pa) depending on skills and experience
This position is full-time, 5 days a week to include Saturdays (on a rota system).
If you interested in joining our exceptional customer service team, please send a letter of application and CV to email@example.com